Dryer Vent Cleaning in Livingston, California
Are your clothes failing to dry lately? No one wants to find soaking wet laundry, especially while in a hurry. Over time, the lint in a dryer can begin to add up, leading to blocked vents and laundry that isn’t drying the way it should. Luckily, this inconvenience can quickly be solved with a professional dryer vent cleaning. The technicians at Blaine Inc. Heating & Air Conditioning will clear out your vents, letting your unit resume back to its normal state. We’re here for the residents of Livingston, California. Call (209) 723-0062 today and we’ll set up an appointment for a dryer vent cleaning.
Not only is a dryer vent cleaning efficient, but it can keep your home safe from future fire hazards. FEMA reports 2,900 dryer fires every year, which cause thousands of dollars in property damage and potentially death. Prevent this risk by scheduling a dryer vent at least once a year. It could make a world of difference in the years to come.
How to Clean Your Dryer Vent
- Unplug your dryer before you begin. If you use a gas dryer, switch the supply valve to the off position to ensure you’re avoiding gas leaks or accidentally igniting a flame.
- Pull the dryer away from the wall and disconnect it from the duct. Once removed, you may find a collection of lint in the back of the dryer in the exhaust duct.
- Remove and clean the lint and debris with a cleaning brush. Vacuum out excess lint to ensure the duct is completely lint-free.
- Locate the exterior vent outside and repeat step number four.
- Check your ductwork for punctures, dents, or kinks. If there is damage, make sure to replace it because lint can quickly begin to accumulate in these places.
Even though a dryer vent cleaning can be done singlehandedly, it’s usually a safe bet to trust a professional. DIY projects can often go wrong, potentially leading to costly damage and even injury. Don’t take the risk, trust in a company that will guarantee a job well done. When you hire Blaine Inc., you can breathe a sigh of relief knowing your dryer will be in good hands.
If you’re located in Livingston or the surrounding areas, give us a call, or contact us online. Our technicians are eager to serve existing and future clients.
Avoid the Risk of Dryer Vent Fires
A professional dryer vent cleaning is the safest bet when it comes to protecting your home from potential fire hazards. However, if interested in going a step further, here are some good tips to practice:
- Clear the lint from your dryer after every load of laundry.
- Purchase dryer vent cleaning tools so that you can perform your own vent cleanings. These can be found online or at hardware stores.
- Clean your exhaust ducts every 6 months to a year.
- Turn your dryer off when you’re away from home.
- Don’t run your dryer when away from home or asleep.
- Add a safety alarm to your dryer vent so it can notify you when lint is beginning to build up.
We hope these tips were of help to you! We’re proud to serve our community of Livingston with all its HVAC needs and services. Not only do we provide professional dryer and duct cleanings, but we can get your home’s heating and cooling systems back into great shape. Maximize your comfort when you hire Blaine Inc. Heating & Cooling for the job. Our team of professionals is ready to be of service to you.
We can be reached at (209) 723-0062! Contact us today and set up an appointment with our dedicated team of HVAC experts.
About Livingston, California
Livingston, CA is a small neighboring town located almost completely in the middle between Modesto and Turlock. It’s an agricultural town of 13,000, growing sweet potatoes, grapes and almonds, and is a location for one of the biggest poultry producers in the US, Foster Farms.
Things to do in Livingston
McConnell State Recreation Area
Valenta Blueberry Farm
Hilmar Cheese Company
What is Livingston Known For?
Livingston is known for its agricultural background, and jobs related to the dairy and poultry industry, especially Foster Farms, and Joseph Gallow Farms, which are some of the largest dairy and poultry industries in the United States.
Is Livingston a Good Place to Live?
Livingston is a safe, family friendly community that hosts local farmers markets, festivals, and sporting activities, with beautiful weather almost year-round. Its welcoming atmosphere and great location make it a great place to reside.
What County is Livingston, CA located in?
Livingston resides in Merced County, nestled in the San Joaquin Valley. It is located 7 miles away from Atwater, CA and 15.8 miles away from Merced, CA.