Dryer Vent Cleaning in Turlock, California
Avoid clogged dryer vents with a dryer vent cleaning from Blaine Inc. Heating & Air Conditioning! Our experts will effectively clean out your vents, allowing for greater unit efficiency and lower monthly energy bills. When a dryer vent becomes clogged, it can cause the appliance to not work at its full capacity. This leads to longer drying cycles, and an increase in energy bills, not to mention the frustration of finding damp laundry. Blaine Inc. is eager to provide dryer vent cleanings to the residents of Turlock. Call now for scheduling!
Did you know that over 2,900 home fires are caused by dryers each year? When dryer vents become clogged with lint, this lint becomes highly flammable, leading to sparks and combustion. Home fires can lead to thousands of dollars in property damage, injury, and even death. Protect yourself and your home. Schedule a dryer vent cleaning today.
Blaine Inc. Heating & Air Conditioning can be reached at 209-723-0062! Give us a call today! We’re here to serve Turlock and the surrounding areas.
How to Clean Your Dryer Vent
- Unplug your dryer before you begin. If you use a gas dryer, switch the supply valve to the off position to ensure you’re avoiding gas leaks or accidentally igniting a flame.
- Pull the dryer away from the wall and disconnect it from the duct. Once removed, you may find a collection of lint in the back of the dryer in the exhaust duct.
- Remove and clean the lint and debris with a cleaning brush. Vacuum out excess lint to ensure the duct is completely lint-free.
- Locate the exterior vent outside and repeat step number four.
- Check your ductwork for punctures, dents, or kinks. If it is damaged, make sure to replace it because lint can quickly begin to accumulate in these places.
Although dryer vent cleaning can be performed at home, it is always best to trust a professional. This will guarantee a job well done, saving yourself from frustration and possibly a botched DIY job. Blaine Inc. Heating & Air Conditioning is here to guarantee a job well done.
Avoid the Risk of Dryer Vent Fires
Protect your home from a dryer fire with these preventative maintenance tips!
- Clear the lint from your dryer after every load of laundry.
- Purchase dryer vent cleaning tools so that you can perform your own vent cleanings. These can be found online or at hardware stores.
- Clean your exhaust ducts between every 6 months to a year.
- Turn your dryer off when you’re away from home.
- Don’t run your dryer when away from home, or asleep.
- Add a safety alarm to your dryer vent so it can notify you when lint is beginning to build up.
Blaine Inc. Heating & Air Conditioning is dedicated to providing the residents of Turlock with HVAC services they can trust! For heating and cooling, we’re the ones to call. On top of heating and cooling, we also offer services such as duct cleaning and water heater repair, to properly maximize your home’s comfort.
Call 209-723-0062 today and be impressed by our quick service! Our team is here to help.
About Turlock, California
Turlock is the second largest city in its county, with a population of 73,000. It is home to California State University: Stanislaus, providing college students with a safe balance between small-town living and larger city amenities.
Things to do in Turlock
Pageo Lavender Farm
Turlock Historical Society Museum
Turlock Farmers Market
What is Turlock Known For?
Turlock is known for its state school, California State University: Stanislaus, which brings 7,000 undergraduate students and almost 1,000 graduate students to the area.
Is Turlock a Good Place to Live?
Turlock is a safe college town that is home to sixteen different schools and twenty-four different parks. There are also great dining options, with a welcoming downtown area.
Is Turlock, CA expensive?
Although Turlock, CA is considerably much cheaper than other Californian cities such as Los Angeles and San Francisco, its housing costs are still 19% higher than the national average.